CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Does this make me a bad person?

"I have never felt so alone in my entire life. I just honestly cannot even function. Absolutely nobody has made any effort to talk to me except for Paige and Ben, and that was only for an hour today. All of my fucking friends are as fake as fuck.

I just need someone who will actually be there for me. Oh look, but there won’t. Because clearly, why would someone? I’m not even easily to deal with: my moods change very quickly, I have absolutely zero positive thoughts, I have no motivation, clearly nothing there for any sort of friendship." - Katelyn's blog under the "Read More" option.

Does that make me a bad person? Does it make me a bad person because I'm not there for her? Because I ditched her Sunday? Because I really don't care? Because I am pretty much fake to her? I spend more than 80% of my school day with her, yet I'm not that good of a friend to her. Am I supposed to? Even if I don't like her? Is it bad to just sort of have her there because I don't want to be alone in the 6 classes I have with her? I'm sure she does the same thing to me.

But I know how she feels, which makes me feel worse. But still everything she said is true, she is so negative, she makes me feel bad sometimes, she makes jokes that aren't funny, and she isn't the greatest friend. To me at least. Still. Should I be there for her? Should I have done something to make it so she never wrote this post? Probably but I don't want to. Does that make me selfish? Or does that mean I'm just looking for myself?

It's not like I'm being mean to her, I just don't spend any more time with her than I have to. But yeah. New topic.

I think my mother might have the URL to my tumblr. Why would I know that? Because I installed this thing on my blog so I can see who's on my blog. And from this internet you see all the times I've been on because it says its from a mac on chrome, but then from the same IP address is someone on a Windows on Internet Explorer, which is what the computer in the computer room is. So I think I'm going to have to change my URL. I don't want to, but I'm going to. Maybe I'll just add a "-" or something. Or maybe I'll change it completely. I'll think about it and ask Abby when she gets out of work tonight. Now it's dinner.

0 comments: