CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

TOMORROW'S FRIDAY.

this entire week i have stayed up until 10:30 i'm so exhausted. i should go to sleep. but i wanted to post this. and i just don't want to go to sleep. but tomorrow's friday so i can sing Rebecca's song all day! yesss!

i'm pretty sure my phone has just stopped receiving text messages because neither Abby nor Josh have texted me, jk, i just got a bunch of texts from them now. greattt, i'm glad you're working now phone, why couldn't you when they actually sent those texts? but anyways now i get to text them for a while longer before i actually go to sleep.

i didn't wear green today and it's st. patrick's day. i'm such a rebel. last night when i was deciding what to wear i actually picked out a shirt with green without remembering it was st. patrick's day but then i remember and i just didn't want to. my mom said i'm going to get pinched by a leprechaun. come at me, bro. today at school i was glad i didn't wear green. because in homeroom and pretty much all day i heard "you're not wearing green!" "i'm part Irish" "my grandmother's dad is from Ireland" and i'm just like "my dad grew up in Ireland, my relatives still live in Ireland, I've been there about six times, I'm wearing a necklace from Ireland right now that my grandmother sent me, SO TAKE THAT." it's just annoying that i'm Irish every day but then today everyone seems to be Irish. And it's all green and lahalahala. It's never annoyed me before, but this year for some reason it did.

i really should go to sleep now so i don't fall asleep during the play tomorrow night, or during my AP test, or during my spanish presentation. thank goodness it's friday or else i might go crazy.

0 comments: