CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2 more things to add to my to-do-in-my-life-list

first of all, you can cross off finish my driving appointments because that is now done and hopefully in a month I'll have my driver's license. ahh scary.

but first. i want to go to the hampshire county jail. not be thrown in jail. i just want to see what it's like. i see jails on tv and in movies but i want to see what one is like in person. i want to see the people, what they look like. i wonder if they look like criminals or if they just look like me and you. i'm really curious, that's all.

the second thing. i want to take all the letters sent to Santa and read all the lists. Then I'll pick the most expensive item on the list, buy it, and then send it to the house as soon as possible, addressed to the parents. That way I know the child will get something on his or her Christmas list. If the parents already bought it, then they can return it or sell it or give it to someone else. But think of all the kids who send letters to Santa but don't get what they want to Christmas. And what about the ones that don't send letters? That's one thing I would love to do.

I had thought of the letters to Santa thing a while ago but I was just reminded when I saw a post on Tumblr. It said how this little girl's dog died, so the little girl wrote a letter to God telling Him what her dog likes to do and she included a picture so He knew what her dog looked like. Then she got a letter back with a package with the book "When a Pet Dies" and a letter. And it was just the sweetest thing ever. I would love to be able to do that for some little kid.

0 comments: