CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Guess what I'm about to do?

Procrastinate. I'm going to do all my homework tomorrow. I'm skipping school because the rest of my class is going on a field trip but it was already filled so instead i'm staying home. Fabulous. Well I'm going to a college fair then maybe having a riding lesson then doing homework. So I'm going to be doing stuff. I was supposed to go to the college fair with Katelyn but instead my dad is going to bring me because I don't want to go with her. Ha to her.

What I have for homework this weekend: Read an article and summarize it for history, two pages for my journal in spanish, and then a million IDSs because I'm behind on those and I'm going to stress on those, and VHS which I actually wouldn't mind doing now.

Such a lazy person. I look good today. I went to a horse seminar thing. I took a shower and didn't have time to dry my hair before we left so I just put it up in a bun and I put on my new "LOVE" sweater/shirt thing and I actually look really good. Of course, when it doesn't matter if I look good. Then yesterday when I went to history day and saw a ton of kids from my school I did not look good. Whatever.

Hopefully dinner is ready soon, I'm hungry. This was pointless. Stop being so boring Molly.

0 comments: