CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

i'm in school.

i'm being a rebel and breaking the law.

i just wanted to say i'm so tired. like i'm having trouble keeping my eyes open right now. i don't want to do IDSs and I don't want Katelyn to keep me a hard time for only have 9 done and she's sitting right in front of me. today in spanish Heather asked me how many i had done and i said 10-15ish and Katelyn said "slacker." yeah SHUT THE HELL UP. getting all yours done early and bragging about it isn't doing anything for you, so just shut your mouth. i don't care if you meant it in a joking way because you probably didn't, you think i am a slacker. well i just do things different and i don't need your opinion if i'm a slacker or not.

now i'm going to do history homework and got off this site before i get caught.

0 comments: