CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

What should I do tomorrow?

My choices are go to the college fair, don't go the college fair, go to school. Now I'll go through the pros and cons of each.

I told Katelyn I would go to the college fair with her, then I said my dad wanted to go so, so he's going to bring me tomorrow. But I went to this college fair last year and after looking through the colleges it seems sort of pointless because there are only four that I am somewhat interested in and I talked to them last year. It seems like a waste to wake up early just to go and get some brochures. But then Katelyn will be all like "you said you were going to go" and be upset that I didn't go. But I shouldn't let Katelyn control my life.

If I don't go to the college fair and just stay home, I'll be able to sleep in as late as I want. Then I can do homework, but there is the chance that I'll just be lazy and not get any work done because I'll go on facebook and tumblr. Then I'll probably have my riding lesson. Then if I didn't do my homework I'll have to do it.

If I go to school I'll have to wake up early and all my teachers don't think I'm going to be there. There isn't going to be anyone there anyways. But Abby and Josh are going to be there. So we could all just end up hanging out and doing nothing all day. Gah. I wish I had never agreed to go to the college fair with Katelyn, that way I could have just went to school like normal. Plus, I might have a chance of doing homework at school. But it's past 10 and if I wake up early I'll be tired, but I can deal with that. I could go into school late but that seems even more pointless.

So this didn't help me much. All it did is make me want to go to the college fair less, making staying home seem kind of boring, and going to school seem like the best option. That would cause more comotion because if Katelyn hears that I went to school instead of going to the college fair she would want to know why because I told her I was going to the fair and I don't want to wake up. At least if I stay home I can just say that I wasn't feeling good. I probably will just end up staying home because I'm lazy and I made this mess for myself. Going to the college fair sounded like a good idea last week, now not so much. Stupid Molly.

0 comments: