CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Yep. anything on the internet is available to everyone, though some are only for those who know how, its kind of scary too, when you think about it, that nothing you say via internet is really safe, or post on facebook lol, kind of a sobering thought" - Josh during a text conversation about the internet.

Yeah, I wasn't thinking about the internet. I was thinking about this blog. This blog could be amazing when exposed at the right time, then it would be fabulous. if it leaked without my consent and was given then it would seem like a scandal and it will be looked down upon instead of admired.

Scary. Now I'm going to finish watching Glee and going to sleep. So tired, but hey I'm a teenager I don't mind being tired day after day.

0 comments: