CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Here's my problem.

Actually I'm not sure what my problem is. I don't think I really have one. Or I have a lot of little ones. But I'm a lazy person. I should be doing homework because i have a driving appointment from 5 to 7 so I should get it done, but nope I don't want to. Ah. This is becoming worse and worse. Procrastination, once it gets ahold of you, it just keeps squeezing tighter and tighter.

This blog has become a tool for my procrastination. If I'm actually "doing" something then I don't feel like I should go do my homework. I wanted to tell you about my phone. You know how the other day I took off the option that said only keep up to 200 posts? Well since then I'll show you how they have increased. My mother is up to 220. Abby has 357. And Josh has 485. Yeah. I'm going to put back the whole only 200 option because my phone is going to explode if I have any more text messages saved. If I can just find where I can do that...Okay I have no idea. I guess I'll figure that out another time. Just kidding, I found it. Oh and I can change how many it saves. Well 200 is fine with me. But it didn't delete the other ones, I guess it just won't add any more. We'll see later.

I'm going to make a post about Valentine's Day eventually. Maybe tomorrow or later today. So make your guesses now about what I'll say about it. Now I'm curious to see if I've posted anything about it in previous years. I am going to end this post and go look.

Oh and I just want to tell someone this. Today we were in chem doing a lab and someone was playing with something on the side of the bench and Mr. Cole told them to stop. So I went and looked at what it was, it was an experiment that Chem Honors was doing. And the one at our lab table was Josh's! I didn't know that he was in chem honors, I thought it might be, but I didn't know for sure. So I left him a little note on the paper towel it was on, I said "Hi! :)" expect the smilie face was upright. I'm not going to say anything about it to him today, and see if he notices. Then I'll ask him tomorrow. But there you go. Now to do some investigation on my blog.

0 comments: