CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Now I have something to talk about.

Katelyn has created this joke that she thinks is HILARIOUS. calling me Hellen Keller. I have nothing against Hellen Keller but it gets annoying when are are called her all the time.

It started because I got my contacts. And how I was supposed to take them out after 6 hours but I was going to wear them for another hour. And Katelyn said I was going to go blind. Then what would happen if I was blind. I admit it was funny at first thinking what would happen if I was blind, but then there is a point when you have to stop. Katelyn didn't stop. All day she made comments and jokes about if I was blind. And then at bowling my name was Hellen Keller, and I didn't even get a say. Yeah I didn't like those Katelyn created names so much. It wasn't just that one day, she made comments day afterwards as well. And now I just received a message on facebook with the subject "LOL" then a link to a page for Hellen Keller and then "ajsdhfl;sdkfhdklasj;fh;lsakfhsa;lkfjsdalfkjsadlkfjassdfsadfsd" which means Katelyn thinks it is hilarious that she has a page on facebook. I don't even want to click on the link and it see it.

But I can't say anything to her. Katelyn doesn't have a great home life, actually life in general, and me saying anything would just make her so mad and upset. Plus I know why she is saying it, because her family can't afford contacts even if she wanted to get them. She says she doesn't them but I'm sure that is just because 1) she is insecure with what she looks like and 2) they would cost too much.

So I am just going to sit her quietly while she makes all these jokes about if I was blind. It's not even a thing to joke about, because there are people who are blind and there is nothing they can do about it. Life sucks for them and here you are laughing about it. Gah it annoys me so much.

0 comments: