CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 4, 2011

He's too nice.

He should just tell me to shut up and stop sending him text messages so long that it takes three separate messages to send all that nonsense over, instead of sending me "goodnight to you too =)" messages.

He should just not respond to messages that are completely pointless, instead of texting back in two minutes.

He should just tell me that i should stop texting him because he really doesn't like to talk to me, instead of saying "hi =)" back every time I text him first saying "hi (:".

He should just stop communicating with me completely, instead of talking to me on the way to english, after spanish, after school, and after the improv show all in the same day.

But I really hope he doesn't.

0 comments: