CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Children, specifically my children.

So I haven't gotten back to the history homework yet. But I was thinking if this blog was published or whatever what about my children? When would I let them read it? Probably when they are at the age that I wrote it, if it's when I started writing it, then 14. But the real cool part is when they are having trouble or whatever and say "You don't understand!" I can just say "See my book, page 128" or whatever. Ha. They can't pull that on me, because they can see I went through the same things as a teenager. But if I don't show it in here? Oh, then I'll have to do the whole old fashioned parenting thing, I wouldn't be able to rely on my teenager self to guide my current teenager children. Anyways back to drinking my hot chocolate and listening to Alex Goot (hey Alex ;) <- there's me hoping that some day that shout-out will mean something) before more history homework.

0 comments: