CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh heyyy

I'm not really sure where to start. Now every time I say that I think of Abby saying "start at the beginning." Which is good and all but sometimes it is better to start somewhere other than the beginning? I don't know, I'm too tired to think. I should make this blog post short. Like that will happen.

I went to the improv/a capella show today. It was very good. I wish I could sing. You know? Because then I could sing. Well I can sing, just not well. there is a difference. You know Abby and I could get into a lot of trouble together if we were both in the a capella group. Um. Those people in that show are all such fabulous people. I wonder what they are going to do in the future. What their life is going to become. For a lot of them I probably will never know. Oh well.

Umm. I wish I was sitting next to Josh during that show, but instead I was next to Katelyn and Mollie, who are both perfectly wonderful people, but seeing as I sort of told him to go...but anyways. And when we were getting ready to leave I was looking to see if Abby was still around and I didn't see her but Maura said "You'll see her tomorrow" and I was like, "No, I won't. Tomorrow's Saturday." and she said, "Yeah you will, to get ice cream" and I got really excited.

So I am weird and someone on tumblr the other day said, "I'm bored, anyone want to talk?" and I was bored at the time. I can't remember exactly why, but I was doing nothing. So I replied and said sure. But by that time he was going to sleep. So I finally talked to him today and he is actually a pretty cool guy. Sure he could be a forty year old creeper in his mother's basement but eh whatever. I just wanted to mention him because I told him about this blog, so when it become famous he can be all like "YEAH!" because he already knew about it, so here is me writing proof that he did indeed. And he gave me his first song that his band recorded. I was the first one out of the band to get a copy of it. So when he is famous I can say that I was the first one to ever have one of his songs. Pretty awesome. Anyways I should mention his name, Phil something. I don't know that, because it is the internet and the internet is scary.

I'm so tired. This post was pointless. Fabulous. Pointless posts, like I don't have enough of those already. Oh I remembered, I wanted to post in people's tumblr ask boxes about how they were fabulous. Alright.

0 comments: