CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oh, wow.

Um.
I was going to come make this blog and say how it's only 7 o'clock and I feel like it's 11 but then I saw something on facebook.
it said "Bella Brogle is single." which wasn't a big surprise to me. But then below it, "Timber Lewiniski is in a relationship and it's complicated." Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Now it just changed to "Timber Lewiniski is single." He must have saw Bella's status. How long did that last? Well good thing I have this blog so I can check. Hold on a second. Actually, you don't have to because when you read this it will be right there for you. January 25th. That is when the relationship started. It is now February 5th. That lasted a week and a half. Well part of that might be because Bella got her phone taken away because of the Ds on her report card.

Well I guess now I can say "I told you so," which is funny because I'm listening to Carrie Underwood's song "I Told You So" that came on shuffle. But still. I feel for Bella a bit, but I'm not going to get into that. You honestly didn't expect a relationship based on texts to last.

Anyways, I'm still tired. And I'm not really sure what to do. I think I'll watch the shaytards. That sounds like a good plan.

0 comments: