CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I want these necklaces.

There are these necklaces on etsy.com that are molecules. They are on a silver chain and a there is a little silver charm in the shape of molecules such as, serotonin (happiness, satisfaction), dopamine (love, passion, pleasure, reward), and acetylcholine (learning, memory, dreaming). But the cheapest one is fifty dollars! I want the dopamine long necklace! Ah. She also has earrings for forty dollars, bracelets for a hundred, or i could get the dopamine molecule on a keychain for sixty dollars! I want that necklace! All of the necklaces early, but that dopamine one is my first choice.

Why am I telling you this? Because maybe I'll have it one day and I can look back and be like, oh I really wanted that back then. Also, I am tired.

0 comments: