CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Why do we like certain things?

Why do I like Glee but other people don't? What makes us so different? Our DNA is pretty darn close to each other, which just a few differences. Yet we seem so different. Why? What makes me like what I like? How come people have different friends? Why don't we all like the same people and hate the same people? How come we all have different beliefs?

I don't know, that's why I'm asking you.

That's not why I actually started this blog but I like where it went. I do like Glee though, I just watched the Superbowl episode and it made me smile. Glee always does. When I was watching Rachel and Puck sing I couldn't stop smiling and my leg was bouncing up and down. That's why I wanted to wait until my family left before I watched it, because I look like a fool. Anyways.

Now I'm in a good mood. And I'm listening to some good music I just bought by Ellie Goulding. So yay! I should do some history homework. Sure. Or find an international business news article. That works as well. Whatever!

0 comments: