CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I should win an award

for being able to do absolutely nothing for long period of times. I tried to do some IDSs, I got through one sentence. For the rest of the time I've been awake I have done nothing. Youtube. Tumblr. TV. Paint nails. That's pretty much it. Why must I be so lazy and unproductive? Why can't I do something? I sort of want school just because I actually do stuff. Plus I don't feel as lame for not doing anything because I don't have time to do anything. My mother just arrived home, maybe we'll go to the mall. Maybe not. Who cares. Let me just do anything. Maybe I'll look at my 10 IDSs done while Katelyn brags about have all 50 done. Fabulous. Yay for doing nothing. Actually no. This sucks.

0 comments: