CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

I wasn't going to post a post tonight because I'm tired and my thoughts shouldn't be trusted but then tomorrow i'll forget about what i wanted to talk about.

Everyone acts a little bit different in a group. Like Katelyn is more sarcastic and snappy. I sure I am different too. With that group of people I can tell you at least one thing differently that they did today when we went out than how they normally act in school.

It was a good time though. The movie was what was expected, for me at least. It made me smile. I'm not going to go on a rant about how people judge people like Justin Bieber and such, because I've done that before and I'm too tired.

Josh and Nicole didn't end up coming. Which was fine, it was actually probably better off that way. But the weird thing is neither of them texted me to say "hey we just got home and are exhausted so we aren't coming." I had texted both of them after school saying good luck with your concert and if you already finished it, how did go? But nope, no response. I can understand that it might take them a while to respond but i figure once they were home they would at least send something. Today is the first day, minus the time when I couldn't use my cellphone, that Josh hasn't texted me, since when we first started texting. At first I was really sad but then I realized that he has texted me everyday up to today. I haven't texted someone that many days in a row ever. So yeah. But still I am wondering why both Josh and Nicole never texted me today.

I'm tired. I stayed up to 11:11 to get my wish now I should sleep because I do have a riding lesson in the morning.

Blah. How come I just went out with my friends yet I'm not feeling all happy and saying "that was a great time, we should it again"? Isn't that what is supposed to happen? I'm just sitting here like, yeah whatever. This was supposed to be a great time yet it was just okay. I guess that's what I get for building things up. You just get disappointed. Expectations and disappointment. That is the theme of this blog post, because there are plenty of examples of that here.

0 comments: