CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

post 700.

when someone tells you "Then stay up a bit =) Missing a bit of sleep wont hurt" what do you do? do you go to sleep or do you stay up a bit? I guess that depends on who just texted you saying that. Well in my case I said "Okay. (: but its your fault when I'm exhausted tomorrow morning. XD" which gets me a response of "I can live with that XD"

so now i'm listening to Nicki Minaj songs on repeat. well four of them. Moment 4 Life, Super Bass, Fly, and Girls Fall Like Dominoes. so good. this girl is such a good rapper/singer. i'm not normally into rap but this girl is so good. i got josh hooked on her too. i mean she is so awesome. i'm going to get some good quotes from her songs.

"i came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive, I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise, to fly."
"me against them. me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they both seem to become one."
"a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood."
"everybody wanna try to box me in, suffocating every time it locks me in."
"cause i'm not a word, i am not a line, i am not a girl that can ever be defined."
"he always in the air but he never fly coach"
"boy you got my heartbeat runnin away beatin like a drum and its comin your way can't you hear that boom baroom boom"
"i fly with the stars in the skies, i am no longer trying to survive, i believe that lie is a prize, but to live doesn't mean you're alive"
"I get what I desire, it's my empire. and yes, i call the shots, i am the umpire, i sprinkle holy water upon the vampire"
"in this very moment i'm king"
"no i'm not lucky, i'm blessed"
"shout out to my haters, sorry that you couldn't faze me"
"i don't know, this night just remind me of everything they deprived me of"
"i wish that i could have this moment for life cause in this moment, i just feel so alive."
"they go the long way, but we take the short cuts"
"they judge me like the girls on trial"

she is so good. <3

0 comments: