CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I wish you could see me now.

I look good. I got dressed. I blow dried my hair for the first time in forever, partly because if I didn't it would have froze when I went outside. I did my makeup for the first time in like a week. My outfit looks pretty awesome. I just look good. Where am I going? To see the Harlem Globetrotters. Oh yeah, so cool. It's not even where I'm going, it's just that I'm going somewhere. This is the first time I'm going "out" this vacation, minus Justin Bieber but that doesn't really count because I said it doesn't. It feels good to be all dressed up. Sure, it would be better if I was going somewhere else...you know, but I'll take what I can get. But jeez, I clean up pretty good. I should have taken a picture of myself on the couch in my pjs eating a cookie so I could have before and after pictures, but you'll just get the after. I question if I should put these up because if it gets published or whatever. Who care, if by some rare chance people do end up reading this I'll just take them out. I want to show Abby though how good I can look. I want to show somebody, I can't make a big deal out of it in front of my family because yeah. But let me go pick what I am going to show you! :D

I couldn't decide which ones, so I picked seven, why not? And if you can believe, I look even better in person. Also, my wall is going to say "Believe it and you'll be walking on air" which is the URL for this blog but I haven't gotten around to cutting out the rest of the letters, maybe I'll do that now.






0 comments: