CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

i'm such a lazy person.

i don't know what's come over me but lately i've had no motivation to do anything. like at all. i was just on omegle trying to find tumblr users. then i was getting bored with that so i started to talk to people and one guy from Norway was cool but i forgot to save the chat so i don't have it, then he said his mom showed up so he left. so that is all i've done for about an hour and half. such a cool kid.

why don't i have any motivation to do anything? i used to get my homework done right away. now i just don't want to. what's the next step, just not doing it at all? nah, because i couldn't stand being like "i didn't do my homework." the ids are going to kill me since i keep procrastinating on those. i have a bunch of VHS work to do because i procrastinated on that too. it sucks not having any motivation.

i think i'm going to go back to omegle even though i should do my spanish journal or ids or vhs stuff. gah i hate not having motivation.

you may be thinking to yourself, just do it. i don't want to. or you may be thinking get motivated. can't. not possible. i'm just in a lazy mood and i don't want to do anything. don't blame me. blame my hormones and my emotional state.

0 comments: