CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday!

I have lots to talk about, I haven't posted since Tuesday.

First there is a sophomore boy in my study hall who is awesome. Almost everyday when we leave he holds the door open for me. Like legit. There are only six of us in that study hall so normally I'm one of the last ones out. One day he held the door open for everyone. I don't know if he does this in all of his classes or just this one. But it makes me happy every time he does. It's simple, but I appreciate it so much. I always try to hold the door open for people when I can, but just not at school. Oh let me mention his name, Andrew Krebs. So the moral of paragraph, Andrew is fabulous for holding open the door for me everyday. And I always say Thank you, every time.

I'm going to see the Justin Bieber movie today. The people who are coming with me: Abby, Katelyn, Paige (Katelyn's friend), Mollie, Sarah, and if their concert gets out in time Josh and Nicole. We also invited a different Paige but she's not coming, and Cindy from APUSH but she is going to the basketball game tonight. But it should be good. I know Sarah probably doesn't go out often because she doesn't have that many friends and she is really quiet. So I'm glad she is coming. She was so excited when I asked her. It should be a fun time.

I managed to finished both of my papers that I was stressing about before six o'clock. It was fine. This week is over and now I'm on vacation. The only homework I have is to read a book for history and do a whole bunch of IDSs because I've barely done any. I don't have much planned this vacation so I will be able to relax and get some of that done.

I guess I don't have as much to talk about as I thought I did. I can't wait for tonight. I'm sure that I'll think of something later to talk about. Oh. I have to mention my driving appointment. Chris Durham was driving when I was observing and when I was driving Alex Fontane was observing. Both of them are from my school, yep.

I'm watching American Idol now. I love watching this show, especially watching that one guy who you know is in his element. He isn't cocky, but he is confident because he is good, but he appreciates when people compliment him, and he is just an all around amazing person. That's what I love seeing. Now I'm going to continue watching it.

If you didn't notice every paragraph except one, and this one, start with "I". Oh I just remembered that I wanted to show you some statistics we got in history class, but I'll do that later because I'm sitting on the couch and I don't want to get up. So, later, but maybe if you're reading this you'll just keep reading and in two seconds you'll read it.

0 comments: