CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

so tired. and i have another day tomorrow.

it's 8:15. i finished my homework 5 minutes ago. i'm exhausted. i won't fall asleep until close to 9:30 even though i want to now. and i probably won't make this too long because my eyes are starting to close on me and putting sentences together is on auto pilot now.


but today i think was a pretty good day. i set in some foundation for my new making friends career. honestly it is stupid in a way, shouldn't people just be able to make friends without thinking of what to say to them beforehand so to not make a fool of themselves? plus what if all of it ends up being for nothing?

and i'm sick of listening to talk about the office. that is one of the reasons i love school, even though i don't love school, there is no talk about office and work there.

so in history i was in a good mood today mostly because i was able to talk to Sawyer before everyone else came in cause i was smart and knew he got to class early so i got to class early by just bringing my stuff with me and not going to my locker - see Abby, i'm trying and smart. anyways that put me in a good mood for the rest of the day until i got home and started homework even though i never talked to him again all day cause he sits too far away. maybe when Ms. Carpenter moves our seats i'll be able to be nearer. but in English he worked with Heather, Josh, and Jon-Jay which I guess was a good thing minus the Heather part but he sits too far away in that class too.

anyways yeah my life does revolve around me making friends or anything. that took me five minutes to type up. wait i want to copy and paste what i told Abby earlier just so i have it documented:

kk. i just wanted to say what Jon gave me a compliment indirectly. he talked to Maeve on the bus when i went to the barn and he said "so are you as smart as your sister?" and when maeve replied "i don't know" he said "oh well she is in the top of our class". i feel like that was the most important pice of information i had to tell you which i just found out about two seconds ago.


i don't know if you know Jon or not but a compliment coming from him is pretty good seeing as he could easily be labeled the smartest person in the class. now time for bed. love you. and happy 09.09.09

0 comments: