CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

musica.

you don't know how music works into me. i sort of need it. in a mad mood? listen to music. frustrated? listen to music. confused? listen to music. it is sort of my go-to along with this blog which i almost always write while listening to music. i'm not musically talented. i am not a great singer and i'm just an okay piano player. music isn't my passion, it is just something that I love. passion and love are two completely different things.


yesterday i heard the song I'm Yours by Jason Marz at least three times and today at least once. i don't like that song. wanna know why? because it reminds me of myself a year ago. it reminds me of last year when i didn't know any better. when i had my first high school crush. the only reason i bought that song from itunes was because Katelyn said that Matt sang it every morning on the bus. i didn't know it before then. i listened to it a ton and i have it memorized. i will never be able to forget it. there was one part in my life that whenever it came on the radio i turned it off. now i'll listen to it but i can't shake it from me.

i have listened to that song the most since i sort of turned off it this past week which scares me a bit. this year is so similar to last except i'm a year older. i really hope that year changes something. i hope that everything works out wonderfully. i hope that i can learn to be comfortable in my own skin. i hope that this year changes everything for the better.

i'm having trouble putting what i'm feeling now into words so i'm gonna stop writing and watch top chef instead. i'm sort of itching to have this weekend done though. not gonna explain why.

0 comments: