CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

flustered. annoyed. and frustrated.

today we will talk about friends. and instead of being general about talking to friends i will tell you how annoyed i am with almost all of my friends. 2/3 of them. and i only have three.


let's start with katelyn. each day she is getting more and more on my nerves. like major. i'm not sure exactly what it is. but today she told me about a dream and how she hates me because of it? maybe she was joking but not in the way you would want to joke. just throughout the whole day little things like that. then today in history i was ignored in favor for inside jokes with Devin about the beatles which she was doing obviously to impress Sawyer. ahhhhhhhh. i wish i could cut her out of my life but i don't see that happening any time soon. reasons? 1) i have no one else to talk to during periods 3, 4, and 6. 2) how do you shake someone who has been following you around for over a year and that you have been through a lot together?

stephanie's next! normally stephanie is fine when she is just around me. put her together with someone else and me and she will most likely pick them over me and because some completely different mean person. today at lunch she was talking shit with Shelbie. unfortunately they were talking too softly for me to hear so i couldn't punch them both in the guts with a good reason. i know they were. if they weren't then how come i heard "Abby" several times. it took all i had from not going over and being all like "what? did you say something about Abby?" and then destroying them into little bits. but then that would have brought me into the picture and probably wouldn't have helped, they would have just talked shit about me too. and Stephanie was it really necessary to move your seat so you were sitting at the other table now across from Shelbie? probably or else i would have heard something you didn't want me too. i don't know what they were saying exactly but talking about that situation at all behind their backs, uhhh no.

so that leaves me with only one friend who i am not annoyed at. Abby. who is just a wonderful person which i said in my last blog so i won't waste your time by making you read about how wonderful she is even though i don't believe that is a waste of time.

anyways Abby told me to attempt to become friends with The Friend today. didn't work at all. when you are pissed at your shadows, a.k.a. Katelyn and Stephanie, it is hard to reach out to someone else. i asked him about his english quiz and then Katelyn popped in out of no where which just made me super pissed. i hope you don't mind i changed annoyed to pissed but they mean pretty much the same thing except i was more pissed. so then that conversation faded off and The Friend talked to someone else. that was it.

my friend and/or social life? not going too well.

0 comments: