CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

fail. times whatever.

so today was a bit of fail as well. but what day isn't? no day is going to go perfectly how i want it to. it would be nice to have a surprise and have a wonderful day for once.


but today i woke up sick. i have a runny nose/stuffy nose/sore throat/stuffed head/temperamental hurting of the ears/exhaustion. probably a result from a) everyone around me being sick b) the horse show yesterday which it was raining during c) other things. so i got to deal with that today. katelyn is still annoying my butt off. becca, who i haven't mentioned in a while, is also annoying with all her pointless stories and she isn't a very good listener so i don't really consider her a friend. steph is fine but at lunch she ignores me and just talks to shelbie and bitches with her about something. i fail at friends.

then the one time that The Friend even registers that i exist i blow it. he talked to me before history about the quiz that everyone had gotten back Friday but he wasn't there. and there was a sort of awkward silence before Katelyn came out of no where and just breathed down my neck and Steph sat in my seat. after asking her to move Sawer said "why don't you sit in another seat?" and i replied with something like that is my seat. and then i used the "i'm sick" excuse. i swear if he wasn't thinking of me poorly before he is now. i fail at making friends.

at least i don't fail at riding. my horse bucked today and i stayed on. i just don't want to ride outside. i prefer being in a ring, thanks.

i need to see Abby more so i can talk to her more. i miss her. i see her everyday but for only like a second and it's always when we are surrounded by a bunch of people. gah.

0 comments: