CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

toe.

my toe hurts. and it sounds so trivial, like haha your toe. it's just a toe. but you know it hurts when every time you take a step there is shooting pain. it doesn't matter where it is. but when you say toe everyone instantly rides it off as nothing. toes have muscles too. or maybe it is just because they don't care about other people's pain because they aren't feeling it. like when i mentioned to a few people that i was going to skip they didn't seem to care much, except for Ally because she wanted me in art class. Steph couldn't of cared less. (is it "could have cared less" or "couldn't have cared less". i guess couldn't have sounds correct when you say it like that but i think most people say could have. sarcastic? or do they just not realize it? i must admit i have probably said "couldn't have cared less" before) but anyways. skipping school for no good reason isn't something i do so it is sort of big to me. i have only missed one day of school because it was the day after we came back from a trip and we needed rest. and i needed to finish my math homework. you would think i would use my skip on a full day, not a half day but now all i'm missing is a quiz in spanish, working on my art project, and stupid science. so there you go. i'll be able to sleep in. maybe i'll sleep until 11 so i just sleep through school. woo.

i don't have much to say. what do you want to hear about? my "love" life? my "friend" life? important stuff? or do you just want to blabber on about nothing? i do not know. i am going to eat chinese tonight. i'm hungry. maybe i'll go read my magazine now. or maybe i'll tap into some emotions i don't want to. hm. let's go with the emotions. that would be a challenge.

attention was brought to me today when i was walking up to dump my tray. that is just a weird situation because you have to stand up in that cafeteria and walk over to the trash cans while most everyone else is sitting. and they watch you walk. it's almost like being on a runway. but attention was brought to me because Matt Cabral was in my way so while i was waiting for him to move Sam Hanson almost knocked my tray over because he leaned way back in his seat - it was a quick reaction - like his head jerked back. he said sorry and i moved on. that was reallyyyy it. not really a big deal but you know. you probably don't know but i don't feel like explaining so too bad for you. you better buy yourself a mind/feeling reading machine. can't afford one? they don't exist? well this is as close as you are going to get.

chinese food is here. time to eat. then not do homework. wooo!

0 comments: