CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

only 25 hours until glee starts again.

back when glee ended for the season it seemed like April would never come fast enough and yet here it is and in 25 hours i will be sitting in front of the tv with my eyes glued to the screen waiting for it to start. tomorrow is going to be a long day. but then Abby and I can talk about it all during lunch on Wednesday.

guess what i did today? i fell off my horse but that's not a big deal. the big deal is i went to a track meet with Dana. you know a track meet with Ryan and Ian running. yeppers. and you know who else runs that is cute? Sam. but i have thought he was cute since seventh grade when him and other kid in the grade above us came in during chorus to play the drums for us. everyone was talking about how cute the other guy was but i didn't think he was that cute, i thought Sam was even when he was a little eighth grader. anyways that's sidetracking.

i was texting Dana for the first time every today and she said she was heading to Westhampton right then. i asked her why and she said she was going to the track meet. i knew there was a track meet because everyone was dressed up i just didn't know it was a home meet. i asked her who she was going with or going to see and she said she was going by herself and was going to watch Alex. so i sort of invited myself along. Dana's mom dropped her off at the barn and she hung out while i cleaned Pride's stall then we walked over to the school together. we sat in the grass to the side and watched everyone run around. i told her everyone's names and sometimes we would cheer for them but we must mostly talked about nothing really important.

What did Dana have to say about everyone? well i didn't tell her that i am a creeper when it comes to some of them but she thought that Ryan needed more meat and his hair was weird. she thought that Ian was cute and I had to agree. i thought he was extra cute today in history class when i noticed that his pants weren't long enough to go all the way down to his shoes so he had his dress pants on with his sneakers and you could see his socks and part of his leg. i thought that was cute at least. at one point when Ian was last place in a race Dana called out and said "Good Job Ian!" and I'm pretty sure he heard us because his cheeks turned red. I'm not sure if Dana noticed but I did. I've known Ian ever since we were 3 years old. he was the guy my grampa would always joke about me having crushes on. he would always call him "Eye-an" instead of "Eee-an". Like when the phone would ring he was tell me that I better get it because it is my boyfriend Eee-an. I guess I'm too old for him to do that now.

but it was an enjoyable time to watch everyone run around in circles. some of them even jumped over hurtles. oooh. then Alex came over to hang out with Dana and I left. apparently she was going to dinner at his house. oooo. isn't it strange how the boy who has been in my class ever since first grade ends up going out with the girl on my riding team? oh wait. i don't think they are officially going out. whateves.

isn't it strange how you can just look over a person because that is all they are - a person. all you see are the normal features of a human being. you may be attracted or revolted by those features but those are all you see. then you get to know the person and you perception of this person changes. isn't it weird? like how you didn't know that person's name because you never needed to know but once you were in the same class as them and were paired as partners you find that this person is actually pretty interesting. too bad we can't just show who we really are on the outside. you take one look at them and you know if you like them or not. there is none of that stupid talking jazz.

what am i thinking? i am thinking about how i am waiting for the right people to walk into my life. or for me to walk into theirs. that is what i am thinking about. i am thinking about how i am comfortable with that. waiting doesn't drive me crazy. some days it does and those are the days when i make up nonsense stories and act like a creeper. but i should be sleeping right now so i'm well rested for glee tomorrow. oops.

0 comments: