CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

i almost made it.

through the whole day without a post. but right now i think i should be studying for a history quiz about stuff i have no idea about. what? anyways. today was a nice day. i realized that i left my notebook at Ally's house. that frustrates me. i sent her a message on facebook asking her to bring it to school tomorrow or i would come get it but she never responded. she was on facebook chat for a little while but i was too afraid to talk to her because it could have been her mother who does her farmville stuff. and the phone is even scarier. and her mother and father are scary too. so i just have to hope that she brings it to school. that has all my notes and school stuff in it. and if this history quiz allows us to use notes then i will need it. ahh. it sort of makes me nervous not having it. but it's my own fault. if i wanted it back that badly then i could have gotten it.

okay i wrote that paragrph before dinner. about an hour ago. tomorrow i have another day of school. my prediction is that it is going to go exactly how every other school day as gone. why do i think that? because i'm not going to do anything different. and the odds that someone else would do something to change my school day is not very likey. i'm listening to some music. gleeeeeeee is going to be on in about 49 hours. wow. 49 hours. that's not too long from now. i'm excited.

i don't have anything else to say. i just don't want to get ready for bed. that's like admitting that i have school tomorrow. it is also admitting that i have a quiz i didn't study for, i don't have my notebook, and it's quarter four. and that i have gym. and i'm sick and tired of school. it makes me want to throw up all my chinese food. i'm really tired. but i'm talking to Dana on facebook and i don't wanna leave her.

gargums. someday my life will be more than this. until then i shall continue my life and keep waiting. cause that is the way this world goes. stupid world.

0 comments: