CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 16, 2010

scary.

my mother was completely freaked out. maura normally takes the bus home and has her key to get it and then calls my mom. today she was locked out of the house because she didn't have her key and she couldn't find the hidden key because it was pushed way far back in it's hiding place. my mother freaked out because maura wasn't answering the phone and she knew that there was a key for her to get in. so my mom called all over the place and then rushed home. she had Lori rush me home from the barn, i got here first. at first i was call out in the house and there was no response so i was a little scared then i went out on the porch and i saw all her stuff - her backpack, shoes. but she wasn't there. so i got a bit more worried but i was pretty calm. then i started call out around the house. the Maura stuck her head out of the door. she had gone around the house and come in the front door i had left open. then we went and saw that the key was there. and i could tell Maura was trying not to cry so we went inside. and we had barely been inside for more than two minutes when my mother speeds into the driveway and rushes in. then she sees Maura and gives her a big hug and Maura starts crying. then locks herself in the bathroom. then when she finally comes out Mommy makes her sit down and she talks to her and she starts crying again. but all is well now.

but my mother was extremely scared. freaked. worried. she thought about calling the police. think about it. your child is supposed to be picking up the phone but isn't. and you are miles away. what do you do? what if something had happened? it makes you realize how lucky you are that nothing bad happened and makes you value everything that you do have. and plus now my mom is going to try to get home earlier from the office. good for me.

when does tragedy strike? to who? why? doesn't it seem like everything bad happens to just some people while other people nothing bad ever happens. and i don't mean something bad like they get dumped by their boyfriend. i mean a lot bigger than that. a lot worse. if you haven't had anything horrid happen to you does that mean you are more likely to have something happen? or because you just had something awful happen nothing else is going to go wrong? i don't think it works like that. i think everyone has an equal chance. if even that. i don't know. it's weird.

on less serious matters today a girl in my class, Karly, said, "Molly you're hair is pretty. Sorry it's random but I was just thinking about it". I just said "Thank you" back. but that made my day. completely. just a little comment like that. but it also makes me wonder if i want to chop it all off. i kind of like my hair long but everyone's hair is long. not everyone's but a lot. i like it long but i also like change. i also like how Karly said that my hair is pretty, not pretty today. get what i'm saying? anyways. she made my day and she doesn't even know it. and she doesn't know that that might have been the last time she saw my hair that long. depending on if i cut it or not. so well. i am going to go look at pictures of people's hairs and see if i get inspired. chyep.

0 comments: