CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

it depends.

i'm tired when i think about how i should be studying for my spanish oral and my science quiz. but then when i think about how i am going to be watching glee in about an hour and a half i'm wide awake and excited.

i really should be studying. i really don't wanna. facebook is more attractive. and if i write in this blog then i have an excuse as to why i am not doing it. makes sense, right?

i should tell you a story. so i shall. once when i was still in elementary school, i think, i went over Ryan's house while his mother and my family did some real estate stuff. i think it was actually before sixth grade. but we didn't actually go outside. we played with water guns outside. we just gained up on Ryan the whole time. we were soaked by the end but it was fun. i barely remember it but i do remember. yeppers.

another story is about how i was almost late today but i wasn't. but i don't wanna tell that. i just wanna use the word wanna instead of proper grammar.

i can tell you about i still haven't gotten my two cavities filled so i probably have three cavities now. oh well. it's not my fault. my mother never set up an appointment for me.

it's scary to think about how i'm going to be going to driving school. and how some kids in my class are getting their license and such. i think the first time i realized that people my age were Driving (with a capital D) was when i saw Ryan driving on the road. but that was i believe before school started this year. and then the other time was when i saw a girl from my class driving into the school parking lot when i was leaving it. it was scary. and here i am. in a few months time i will hopefully be getting my permit and heading off to driving school. driving school will be part of my summer experience. maybe there will be some wonderful people in my class i could get to know. ;) that wink face is really creepy. i shouldn't have used it because this blog is creepy enough.

okay. now i need to go study or get in the shower or just sit here listening to glee songs waiting for 9:28 to get here.

0 comments: