CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

and once again.

vacation is over. almost. tomorrow will be back to school. of course. because days are just days and they keep going by. so that means tomorrow's Monday. great. but then we are close to the end of school. good. i'm ready for school to be over. i don't wanna do an english essay or speech or more math or stupid science or learn more about history or do a final history project or take more MCAS or go to gym but i wouldn't mind doing more art projects. school is almost done. almost. almost. then i'll be a junior and i'll have to get through another year.

today we spent most of the day looking at a lake house up in Orange. once we got into the town i kept my eyes open for places to go if we did get a lake house near there and when i get my license so i can drive there. i saw a sweet ice cream place. alsoi' i was looking for places where i would be able to meet places. i would have my lake house and my group of friends i would hang out with when i went up there so it wouldn't have to be with my family the whole time. and of course i would be able to find a cute boy who counts down the days until i come back up to the lake house. that is all i really want. i could care less about where the house is located, how much it costs, if i would have to share a bedroom or whatnot. i just want a cute boy near by that i can fall in love with. summer romance anyone?

i think that is really all. -sigh- i know that the second i stop looking for love that is when i will find it. but i don't see myself stopping anytime soon. i'm a teenage girl. even though i am more than that. i don't want to admit that i am about to go to school tomorrow and i don't know what i want to do for my speech. that was my goal. also my goal was to finish editing my novel this week. i got through 10 of the 80-something pages.

i'm tired. nighty night.

0 comments: