CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dreams, ooo.

I had a dream a few nights ago. Normally I don't dream, or I don't know that I had a dream when I wake up. Or I forget them by this time. But for some reason I still remember.

We were at the school and in the parking lot for some reason. I don't know who else was there. But I see this truck that was parked in the lot start smoking. And Mr. Touchette was somewhere so I told him that a car was on fire. And he was like oh, let's call 911. And then everyone went to the other side of the parking lot. But then the fire spread onto a tree and we all had to move somewhere else. Somehow the school turned into a house like thing, and we had to go to the front of the house, like near the science wing if it was still the school. And I don't know if this was the same dream or not, but I had to run out of the building and I grabbed my laptop so I wouldn't be bored. But I forgot my cellphone so I went back in and got it. And then I think I texted Josh and told him the school was on fire.

And that's all I can remember. I'm not even sure if that is exactly how it went, but that's the best you're going to get. Now I am going to eat my hot chocolate and do nothing for the rest of the night, before I fall asleep.

0 comments: