CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I have fabulous friends.

But come on, why did the girl who doesn't like surprise parties get two within 7 months? You should have planned a surprise party for a good surprise party-er. Someone who would have went "OMG! YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT! I WAS SO SURPRISED! I LOVE YOU ALL! AHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" Yeah I just sort of punched Abby. And I was exhausted the whole time. So it was cool.

But I do appreciate it. A lot. It feels good to know that you have people who care about you enough to take the time to plan this party or to show up to it. Even if it wasn't this spectacular party that I'll remember forever, the idea and the fact that it happened is spectacular enough.

I am so tired. I haven't even caught up on my sleep from the day we traveled for 15 hours, since then I've been pretty much doing something non-stop. Like in a hour I'm going to Bella's birthday party. I should be getting ready for that since I'm still in my p.j.s from sleeping over Abby's house. I had a wonderful time at Abby's house. I should see her more often.

But I think that is all. I could mention how I would rather Katelyn wasn't there, because I feel like she is taking away my friends for her own. Nicole, Jayna, Josh, Colin, and Abby are my new friends (expect Abby, who's old and Jayna is too). They are separate from my Katelyn life. Because Katelyn is a negative nelly. But I don't want to talk about her. Because it is way too complicated, you seriously don't get our relationship. But I don't doubt you get any of my relationships, because I can't just have a normal friendship with someone, I mess them all up somehow.

Um I feel like I should be saying more. I probably should mention something about Josh, since you know he was one of the people who organized the whole thing, but I don't know what to say. I think I should just get ready for Bella's party. Then after that I have to do homework. And I have to charge my phone in case someone decides to text me.

Abby, I hope improv and rehearsal goes well for you, I know you didn't want to go, I could tell in addition to the fact that you told me.

Maybe I'll make another blog post after Bella's party if I finish my homework.

I just figured out on my phone how to make it so it doesn't delete old messages once it reaches 200. I wish I had known that from the beginning, because it would be cool to see how high they got up. But then my phone will probably freak out because of the overwhelming amount of messages. Maybe I should just leave it at 200. Maybe now.

Now I really have to get ready if I want to get in the shower. So here we go. Byeee.

0 comments: