CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 28, 2011

My phone is stupid sometimes.

It says that my last text to Josh didn't send when it obviously did because he texted me back. Now it wants me to send it again. I DON'T WANT TO SEND IT AGAIN, HE ALREADY TEXTED ME BACK MY GOODNIGHT I CAN'T TEXT HIM ANYMORE THAT'S THE END OF OUR CONVERSATION. So now I just have to delete it. Alright I guess I'll just do that.

My mental state should be questioned right now. Or you could just say that I'm a teenage girl, this is normal. OKAY LET'S SAY THAT.

No, really, I'm fine. WAIT SHE SAID "FINE" THAT'S CODE FOR SOMETHING ELSE. It isn't really. SHE SAID...OH WAIT THOSE ARE ALL NORMAL WORDS. I'm fine. NOW SHE SAID IT! HA!

I am so pathetic and ridiculous. Look at me having conversations with myself on this stupid blog on a friday night. Wow Molly, wow. What have you come to?

This is so stupid, no publisher is ever going to want to publish this, my teenage years will go to waste. Fabulous. That is for sure sarcasm.

It's 10:08. WHY DO I EVEN TELL YOU THAT? YOU DON'T CARE! I guess I still have hope. SHUT UP.

0 comments: