CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Odds and Ends.

Today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Everything went well. Does that mean that tomorrow isn't going to be good? Because for every up there has to be a down, right? I'm actually not sure if I believe that.

I should be studying for my chemistry midterm but I'm so tired so I don't think that is going to work. I was supposed to do a spanish article but instead I did stuff for my new virtual high school class. I'm so excited for that. I didn't get to do Chinese because it was fill but I'm going to take International Business. And so far so COOL. Yeah.

Um. I don't have much to talk about. Aleia (you spell her name differently but i'm too lazy to look it up) came over the last day, because she was "sick" so she stayed home from school. So I got to see her, which was lovely. Oh that reminds me that I have to download Skype so I can talk to them.

I don't really have anything to say. 20 posts until 700. Um. I'm tired. And I'm watching tv. Ice cream? Maybe. Snow day tomorrow? Probably two hour delay. Okay enough of this nonsense.

0 comments: