CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

problem.

i am a terrible procrastinator. like it is bad. i want to go to school on Tuesday but I most likely won't have all my work done by then. and i want to have it done when i go back. i still have 17 IDSs left to do. a spanish journal. spanish worksheets. probably some math, if i emailed my math teacher. i have two days to do it. Sunday and Monday. Sunday I want to play with the children and Monday we're going to be traveling, I guess I could do it all on the plane, but I also want to sleep on the plane. I should do some now but I am tired and I don't want to. Maybe I can do it. If i wake up early and crank out a ton of IDSs and when I stop wanting to do IDSs i'll do spanish. and then see what i can get done on Monday. and then just go to school on Tuesday. or i sleep in on Tuesday and finish everything then. well let me write a list.

Going to school on Tuesday:
Pros:
- Seeing Abby and Josh, because those are the two people worth seeing at my school
- I won't be miss another day and have to make up another day's work
- I'll be there to get any notes, because it is better to be there than get it second hand
Cons:
- I'll be exhausted
- I might not have all the work done I need to
- I'll have more work to do on top of what I missed

Staying home on Tuesday:
Pros:
- I can sleep
- I can adjust back to life at home
- I can do all my work then and not stress about it now
- I can relax for a day
Cons:
- I won't see the two lovely people at school
- I will have another day of work to make up

I know my mom will let me stay home on Tuesday. And after that I am sort of leaning towards staying home, that way I don't have to stress about homework. I can have fun with the children tomorrow and not worry about homework. I can sleep, and not go to school on less than six hours of sleep, depending on how long I sleep on the plane. Yeah, I really do what to see certain people but one more day won't kill me. Then we might have a snow day on Wednesday. So that would be another whole day. I don't know. Abby, what do you think? I know you want to see me and I really want to see you, but look at it from both sides and what one you think is best for me. Okay, now I am going to eat dessert, read some of this English book, and go to sleep.

I FINISHED ALL THE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS BOOKS by the way. (:

0 comments: