CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I just came from Church.

We went to Marilyn and Ceon's church today. We were only there for the last hour. It actually lasts from 9:45 to 12:30. But I liked it. And I liked seeing Aleia, Selwyn, and Andrea. Andrea is their littlest one, who came and played with us yesterday. They are all wonderful children. Still didn't meet TC4R or TCFR, I haven't decided which one I like better. But it's short for Too Cool For the Rainforest, I've been calling him 16-year-old. I am pretty sure he was there but he wasn't with his family after Church and didn't acknowledge them during Church. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't come over tomorrow. I don't really care either. I love the other three. And the sad part is I'll probably never see them again after tomorrow. I still haven't found Selwyn on facebook, but I'll have him find himself tomorrow. Now I have to get ready to go to the beach. We're going to spend the rest of the day there. I still have a ton of IDSs to do. I'll get them done eventually though. Okay now I leave.

0 comments: