CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 27, 2010

um yeah. embarrassing.

i told you i was going to sleep. and i even told you night.

but i am exactly where i was. i didn't go to sleep. and it's 10:53. and i have 83 posts in my queue. and i still have 99 followers. i am pretty sure i could get that one more but i want to see if he or she magically appears in the morning. i'm really going to sleep now. i don't like being up this late. i'm starting to feel sick.

why am i telling you all of this? there is no way this is become famous. no one would like this nonsense. i don't even know why you read this abby. maybe you don't. good then i'm talking to myself.

MOLLY SHUT YO MOUTH BEFORE YOU MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF.

too late for that. hahaha.

hahahaha look at me i'm having a conversation with myself. so lame.

NO SO COOL. GET IT RIGHT.

jeez cool it with the caps.

this is pathetic. i'm out of here.

no you're not.

you're not the b-OKAY I'M STOPPING. I'M SO SILLY AND LONELY. I ARGUE WITH MYSELF ON A BLOG THAT NO ONE READS. THIS IS SO STUPID. BUT I'M NOT STUPID. I'M AMAZING. AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT.

0 comments: