CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

day two.

day two - challenge one - how you got your tumblr name.
well my tumblr name currently is mollyisjustmyname and to me it sort of means that yeah my name is molly and you know that but do you really know who i am? you add me on facebook because you can put a face with the name but do you know me? and really i was just trying to think of a tumblr name that include my name. so there you go.
and i'll tell you about my blogger name since this is on blogger. that one is believeitandyoullbewalkingonair. back almost two years ago when i made this blog i first heard of the song "Walking on Air" by Kerli (and i'm going to go listen to it now) and i sort of fell in love with the lyrics of the song. and i believe it.

day two - challenge two - talk about your piercing or tattoos, if you have any.
each of my ears is pierced once. i almost passed out when i got my ears pierced. we were in Delaware for my aunt's surprise birthday party back when i was in fourth grade. maeve, my dad, and i were walking around the mall and we walked by Claire's and maeve (who was in first grade) wanted to get her ears pierced, and my dad being my dad, said sure. and before maeve actually got her ears pierced my mom and my other aunt, who had been shopping elsewhere in the mall, walked by and came and supported us. and after maeve got her ears pierced, of course i had to. i couldn't have my younger sister with her ears pierced and me without them. and then i almost passed out and i had to go outside in the cold air and then i was fine. and now they are pierced but i barely wear earrings. i don't think i will ever get a second hole or tattoos. while the idea of having a tattoo is kind of cool the cons outweigh the pros so yeah no.

and a joke for you:
- did you hear the joke about the butter?
- uhh no?
- well I better not tell you then...you might...spread it

0 comments: