CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yoyoyoyoyo.

That was supposed to be "yo" like the greeting not "yoyo" like the toy and now dinner is ready, alrightt.

And now I was going to write some more but instead I'm going to go to the barn and not ride...i'm being a bad girl. and it's 7:08. be back. i have the hiccups and my mother just tried to scare me by saying "boo" and it didn't work. guess who is alone, yepp it's Danny. i'm going to pretend like he isn't. and if you haven't guessed i'm not going to the barn yet? why not? because i haven't gotten up out of this chair to go get some socks so i can leave and my mother is still doing stuff in the kitchen so i will wait until she yells at me. well not yell just tells me to get ready. ahh too bad Danny is already offline. what was that two minutes? come man show some love for the facebook chat.

if you can't tell this whole driving school for 6 hours a day is going to my head.

and Jenna recognized me. woohoo. first time she has seen me in years. since like little elementary school years. and apparently Danny is "sleeping" not that i'm checking facebook chat every two seconds or anything. nopeeee.

and i think i had something good to talk about on here but apparently not. my mother just said "whenever you're ready Molly" so i guess that means i need to get ready. now should i post this? uhhh yeah because when i get home i am going to watch Pretty Little Liars then go to bed. woohoooo.

driving school tomorrow. chyeahhh.

0 comments: