CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Taylor Mathews you better love me.

it is 12:07am on what is now Wednesday August 4th. Why the heck am I up this late? Well it just so happens that earlier tonight, when it was still Tuesday, Taylor Mathews performed on America's Got Talent. So I watched the show from 9 to 11. This is the first time that I have ever watched AGT live. It is so long and has so many commercials so it is much more enjoyable when you can watch via tivo. But tonight I didn't. Why? So I could vote for him. AGT makes it so you can only vote 10 times per phone. So I voted 10 times on the landline. Then I voted 10 times on my cellphone. Then I voted 10 times on my dad's cellphone. Then I voted 10 times on my mom's cellphone. Then I voted 10 times on Maura's cellphone. I couldn't find Maeve's cellphone or else I would have voted on hers too. I have the number memorized. 1866604807. once I forgot a 6 and some lady answered. poor lady.

so that would mean i voted 50 times. ah but I didn't mention that you can vote online. so i voted ten times using my email address. then my other email address. then my old email address. then maeve's email address. then maura's address.

that means i have voted a total of 100 times for this kid. why do i care if he moves on? for one big reason: I want to see him perform live. Very badly. I am almost certain that I am going to watch AGT Live and the only way it will be the worth my time is if Taylor Mathews is performing. So he better be. Now I might go use my mom and dad's email addresses and some random ones i can find.

Now it's 110. And I'm watching Harry Shum and other LXD members on a live chat. YES! SO TIRED!

0 comments: