CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

10 things.

you know since i spend so much time on the computer i might as well do this too. i saw on Cam Cote's tumblr that he did a list of ten things that you want to tell ten different people. the point is you don't say who would would tell it to. i guess a lot of people do it but his was the first i've ever seen. so i'm going to do it on here but i'll tell you who. maybe. but when i was coming on here i got like four errors so maybe that is a sign that i shouldn't but i'm going to anyways.

1. Thank you extremely much for being my friend, like seriously, I love you very much.
2. You better get your butt over to the barn soon as in tomorrow morning.
3. What do you think of me? Seriously, I'm curious, but it would be weird to just ask wouldn't it?
4. How many girls stare at you when you go to different barns?
5. What do you keep to yourself and not tell anyone?
6. What does it feel like to have an older sister?
7. Do you see what you do to your "friends"?
8. Would you talk to me if you could?
9. Well if you're wondering, I want you to.
10. Thank you.

So that was a bit harder than I thought mostly because I couldn't think of 10 people i wanted to say something to and it turned out to be a bunch of questions. but now i'll tell you the thoughts behind them before i forget.

1. Abby Torrey.
2. Adam Munska. Seriously.
3. Danny Hentz. And i would ask if it wouldn't be so weird.
4. Jacob the farrier-to-be. But a lot of girls ride so i am guessing at the different barns he goes to with John there are probably a ton of girls like me so I'm just wondering. And this applies to Danny too but just in general places, not at the barn obviously.
5. I guess I was thinking Maeve at first but this really applies to everyone. Seriously everyone. In my family. My friends. People I don't talk to. People I don't know exist.
6. This is to Maura and Maeve.
7. Bella Brogle and how our friendship was pretty much destroyed because I don't trust her one bit and I probably wouldn't invite her to the movies with me.
8. Everyone.
9. Everyone in conjunction with that last one. In addition to any guy who may be thinking about asking me out not that anyone is.
10. My parents. And to everyone for reading this.

0 comments: