CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

this is so middle school.

i received this facebook message two minutes ago:

Rebecca Sieracki August 23 at 11:01am
Hey I feel like your ignoring me and I have no idea as to why? I don't know if I did something to make you mad at me or something but can you please just tell me why or what I did?

what the heck? who sends messages like that? i haven't even talked or had contact with Becca all summer. she hasn't tried to contact me and i haven't either. that doesn't mean i hate her. i haven't talked to Steph or Ally at all either. she sent me a message asking for my address not to long ago and i just forgot she sent it so i didn't reply. plus i didn't feel like just giving out my address for no reason. but this message makes me mad. i wasn't mad at her before but now i am. because really? now i am going to try to respond to this in a reasonable manner.

okay i wrote this but i haven't sent it yet because i feel like the ending might be pushing it:
Hi,
Becca I am not ignoring you, I have no idea why you would think that. The only time I even heard from you all summer was that last message and I got it on my phone so I forgot to respond to it because it didn't alert me on my computer. It wasn't on purpose. I am not mad at you because there is no way I could be mad at you because I haven't even talked to you since the end of school and I wasn't mad at you then. So relax and don't be paranoid.

What do you think? Too bad I can't actually get your opinion before I send it. If I wait too long to send it then she might think i am ignoring her even more. Maybe i'll change "don't be paranoid" to "don't worry, I'll see you when school starts!" and i'll give her my address. hopefully she doesn't show up and start to stalk me.

0 comments: