CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

so excitedish.

Me
Danny Hentz I need your musical advice.
9:23pmDanny
go!
:P
9:24pmMe
I have a $25 iTunes giftcard that really wants to be spent but I do not have any songs I need to buy so I have been asking everyone for suggestions.
In return I will give you a song title and its artist
for payment of your services
9:25pmDanny
Alpha Rev is a great new artist!
they started in 2005
hold on one sec
9:25pmMe
okay dokay i'll add them to the list
9:25pmDanny
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alpha+rev
9:26pmMe
listening to New Morning now.
9:26pmDanny
good!
and then a good band would be Bishop Allen
9:27pmMe
and for you: Florence & The Machine
I think I have heard this song before, I'm not sure where though
9:27pmDanny
haha
yeeeah
9:29pmMe
New Morning is definitely worth spending 0.99 on i'll see if i can get the whole album from the library for free
9:29pmDanny
and look up the band The Blue Van and their album Man Up
9:30pmMe
youtubing it now. and how can you bold words? that's just too cool.
Danny
use a * on each side of the thing you wanna highlight hahaha
bold* haha
9:33pmMe
like *this*?
nopeee
9:35pmMe
oh this song i just discovered the other day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqOlC1iyTyA
9:36pmMe
and The Blue Van -thumbs up-
9:36pmDanny
good song and I know right?
9:37pmMe
For sure
Me
I know you have listened to Train before but have you heard their song "Words" from their album Save Me, San Francisco?
9:41pmDanny
not yet man!!! hahaha
9:41pmMe
man, that's some good stuff
9:41pmDanny
i'm just gonna save this convo so there's no writing involved cuz i'm sure you'll gimme more music hahahaha
9:42pmMe
i definitely will be giving you more music but i am not sure you what you are saying there with saving the convo so there is no writing involved, reword?
9:43pmDanny
hold brb
9:44pmMe
okayy
...then he went offline sometime before 10:00pm and now he is still offline. if he didn't want to talk to me he could have said "i have to go" then go offline instead of saying "brb" which gives me the illusion that he is coming back but apparently not. i've been waiting for like a half an hour. i don't call that being right back. sort of disappointed now but it was a good convo. i didn't have to wait two hours for him to reply to each thingy-ma-bober and it wasn't awkward at all. except for that last piece when i had no idea what he was saying. but it sounded promising like he expected to talk to me longer but something came up. I think I am going to go to sleep soon though. Hopefully he will send me a message or a text saying why he never came back on. If he did that would be fabulous, if not I'll have to give him a hard time about it next time he is online or i'll text him or something. anyways tomorrow is Maura's birthday party and I will be texting Abby about this guy she was working with at Mt. Tom's hopefully. nighty night.

0 comments: