CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I wish I had someone to text now.

Why? Because this iPod is almost out of battery and then I will have nothing to do while everyonne else are on their electronics. Maybe if Danny Hentz texted me back but nope but I'm not cool enough. I bet he would text Emily Larkin back. Oh that is an idea, I could text Emily but it is kind of late. Plus her and Danny are probably texting right now.

You know who I really want to be texting now is Adam but I don't have his number. He was not at the barn today and I didn't ask him for it before. Fuck all that guy asking the girl for the number, a girl can ask for a number just as well. Excuse my language I'm tired and some of the people I am with don't mind swearing. I think that might have been the first time I've ever used the work fuck, maybe not but you still get the mood I am in.

I want my phone to be vibrating every two seconds.

0 comments: