CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

so about bowling.

it was really fun. it probably would have been better if i wasn't falling asleep but that's just how things work sometimes.

i wish i had been able to talk to Abby more without other people listening. and i am kind of upset that Katelyn has a "crush" (hate that word) on Danny. really frustrated. when Katelyn has crushes it's not very pretty. she gets all like ahhaahhomgakahahahah and i don't like being in the middle of it. but i would like to believe that i have a totally have a better chance than her. but hey it's not like he is my only option. ha. it sort of feels good to say that.

you know before when i would complain about how i wanted there to just be a boy. now i have two. sort of. and hey at bowling Josh sat next to me. he could have sat wherever he wanted to but he sat next to me. made me feel pretty darn good.

yeah so it was a good day. i am hoping tomorrow will be better. it would be even better if Katelyn would lay off of Danny and find some other guy.

ha i do like how the tables have turned. seriously. i'm not complaining. now i have to watch Pretty Little Liars but not watching PLL got me talking to Danny some. and he posted on his facebook: "wants to move forward but feels like he is moving too fast..." but i'm trying to convince myself that the status is about some scubagirl or maybe Emily but how am I supposed to know. but yeah.

i am really tired. so tomorrow i am going to be falling asleep on my desk. only two days left then there are two possibilities either DI never talk to Danny again or I do. There you go. Now I need to finish watching Pretty Little Liars. ahhh.

0 comments: