CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

five states in five days.

Massachusetts.
Connecticut.
New York.
New Jersey.
Delaware.
and this weekend I'll be in Maryland. we are going to go see the Chincoteague and Assateague ponies! I am so excited! I am also excitedish to go to the beach and go shopping. the ponies will definitely be the highlight though.

but i saw someone from our school at a rest stop in New Jersey. Sam Preston. she was in my art class and i don't like her very much. my mom was just about to say "wouldn't be be weird if we saw someone we knew" when i said "that girl goes to my school" and my mom turned around and acted like she was going to say something to her and i said "don't talk to her! i don't like her!" and she was gone. poof back on the highway. but it was weird.

now i have to go be social and not just stay on my computer the whole time. more tomorrow?

0 comments: