CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

so i stopped listening to Taylor Swift

to listen to The Wanted again. I very much like them. Their names are Max Geore, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker, and Nathan Sykes. when i watched the music video for Heart Vacancy i picked out my favorite right away. i just fought out that he is Nathan Sykes. and guess how old he is? 17. yep yep. everyone else is aged between 20 and 22. and the one that i picked out i liked the looks of the best happens to be a good age. he would be a senior if he actually went to high school. anyways. they are a fabulous band and are at the top of the charts in the UK. but i can't buy any other their songs in the US. illegal download? i hate doing that but i want to be able to listen to their songs on my ipod.

anyways. yo. homework time. correction. more homework time.

OHH. I almost forgot to mention. I just got back a test and a quiz and all my summer work in AP and I got As on all of it! YES! Seriously! it was like a 90, 90, and 92! do you know how amazing that is in an AP class! so happy. now even if i do horrible on the essay and not so great on the next test i'll still be okay!

and Katelyn is obviously bitter and jealous. i was going to go to my locker at the beginning of study hall and she whined at me and said "wait for meeee" and then was all like "cause i don't have free reign privileges" and then i was saying how i needed those since i lost my card or else i would be stuck here and she said "oh wellll" in the most annoying voice ever. and gaaaaaaaaaah. i don't need a friend like her. but i need a friend. so there we are. i hope she doesn't come to the all night skate. cause i am really looking forward to it and i don't want her to ruin it. but even if she does come i won't let her ruin her.

and now i'm listening to taylor swift again.

0 comments: