CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

i'm in a better mood.

i took a shower and rewatched Charlie McDonnell tell me why he is so nerdy. some other girl channelled him in a video to a "nerd-off" and he did it. i wish i was smart enough to have come up with that idea. but i made me smile watching it. and how he was all like "although i may not seem like it right now because i am quiet crazy and animated, i am in fact in person quite awkward and shy. being on youtube has built up my confidence quiet a lot but i am still pretty introverted. in fact if it wasn't for youtube i'd probably still now wouldn't know how to talk to other human beings. i'm just warning you if you ever do meet me in person, i'm not all DAHHH i'm more doohh."

me too Charlie me too.

and yes i did just rewatch that so i could make sure i quote him correctly. and yes i did have to pause it and rewind it a whole bunch because he talks faster than i can type.

and it's 8:20. goodnight.

0 comments: