CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

ah. <3

first and most important - I HAVE MY BLACK BELT AND MY MASK! I am a NINJA! (: okay. and the room is very dull and i can't even become invisible because i am not a member. poo.


well i went to the show. and it was nice. my mother dropped off sister and I and we just sat and watched. it was AMAZING. they are a really talented groups of people those Improvers - my twin included. the a capella was also AMAZINNNGGGG. omg. i have discovered something every important that will be crucial to the rest of my life. so important that it needs it's own paragraph.

i am a sucker for guys that can sing well.

omg. when Grayson - i believe that is his name, i don't know about spelling - sang first i was like ahhhhhhhhhhhh. it was great. like beyond great. like i almost died. like he was great. like omg if someone sang that to me i would probably faint. like i love both of the songs and it reminded me when David Archuleta sang Beautiful Girls at the concern last summer. ah. ah. ah. ah. of course the little kid who sang afterwards, Ben, and when Jonathon sings - not as good, not even close. Ben is alright but he messed up that song and Jonathon is just annoying when he sings. so yeah. <3

0 comments: